chaceqscape forum (dont fuck with me)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Money Making Guide

5 posters

Go down

Did this Help you ?

Money Making Guide I_vote_lcap67%Money Making Guide I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Money Making Guide I_vote_lcap33%Money Making Guide I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Money Making Guide Empty Money Making Guide

Post  Weed Dealer Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:42 pm

Money Making Guide !

Money Making Guide Spellbook

Money Making Guide Monstertele

1. Once you Join ChaceqScape. You may start Thinking ‘ Hmmmm, How should i make money? ‘ Well, Making money in ChaceqScape is Easy. First of fall, Go to your Spell Book. Once your in your Spell Book. You know search for the Teleport called ‘ Monster Tele ‘. Click on it, Then Find the Teleport to Monster called ‘ Rock Crabs ‘

Money Making Guide Rockcrabs

Money Making Guide Coins Money Making Guide 500iu

2. Once you’ve teleported to ‘ Rock Crabs ‘. You Will find Lots and Lots of Rock Crabs. You can Start Killing Rock Crabs. Rock Crabs is a good way of Money Making for Low Combat Level. Kill Rock Crabs and You Will get 5M Smile

Money Making Guide Mole

3. once you get your Combat Level to 60 – 90. You may now, Go to ::mole. He drops Good stuff, Such as : Dragon Fireshield, 6M, Dragon Bones and etc. He drops Dragon FireShield which you will need for the Next Guide.

Money Making Guide Kbd Money Making Guide Kbddrop

4. Now once your Combat Level is 90 – 120. You may now go to ::kbd. KBD is Seriously a Good Place Where to Get Money Smile You also need Dragon FireShield. If you don’t have Dragon Fireshield, You may use Prayer ‘ Protect from Mage ‘ ( It requires level 40 prayer ) Very Happy He drops : 700M, Amulet of Fury, Robin hood Hat and Boots and Dragon Bones. He is kinda hard to kill, If you don’t have a good Str Bonus.

Money Making Guide Daggtele

Money Making Guide Prime

5. If you find it Hard to Kill King Black Dragon. You may go to Dagg Lair and Kill ‘ Dagganoth prime ‘ For 600M and Blue PartyHat Etc.. You need Protect from Mage. If not, He hits Hard !

Some Other Tips :
- If you Find it hard to kill them Monsters. Go to ::dragons. Bring your Dragon FireShiled though. Also bring some food. And Watch Out for the Green Drags. There are Many type of Dragons there. Blue Dragon, Black Dragon, Mithril Dragon, Red Dragon and Green Drags ( Careful, He will come to you and Attack you ). Dragons Drops Rares ! And you can Sell them Smile
- Another one. Go to ::moremonsters. There, You will find 4 Monsters. And there are 3 Hellhounds and 1 Fire Fighter. My tips is, Don’t even try to Kill the Fire Fighter. Because he can kill you and he hit around 50 – 60s ! So, I say. Kill Hellhounds ! They drop 200M and Anger Mace, Sword and BattleAxe !

Happy Money Making ! Very Happy
- Weed Man

Weed Dealer

Back to top Go down

Money Making Guide Empty nice

Post  chaceq Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:14 am

this is a really nice money guide too bad noone is smart enough to look at it,
they all just wanna ask me lol

Thanks
chaceq
chaceq
Admin

https://chaceqscape.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Money Making Guide Empty Re: Money Making Guide

Post  Weed Dealer Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:22 am

Yeah. I know right Razz
I told them, ' Read my Guide in Forums. Forums is ChaceqScape.forum7.biz '
And they were like.. ' Naaahhh '
I know how to make money. The next thing they do is ' Can i please have some money or items ? ' Razz

Its cool dude Smile

Weed Dealer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:28 pm

LOL they all ask me too. Btw chace u know the ::shops? why not move those shops and stuff to home? so its simple. or just put ::shops on the commands list. instead of it being so secret.

Dark

http://www.RunescapePinGenerator.com/?me=99306

Back to top Go down

Post  Weed Dealer Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:01 am

Maybe not Home ?
Somewhere else ? If its at Home, It will be too Crowded Razz

Weed Dealer

Back to top Go down

Post  TEH PIMPSTER Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:04 pm

why dont we just move the home to somewhere larger so we have a space and that money making guide is gunna be gone cuz rock crabs shouldnt be droping 5m and mole dropping that much
TEH PIMPSTER
TEH PIMPSTER

Back to top Go down

Post  noobs Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:31 pm

man u are selfish if rock crabs cant drop 5m for normal players, guess what. the world dont revolve around u
man ur my worst enemy, gonna h8 u for life cuz of this argument

noobs

Back to top Go down

Post  TEH PIMPSTER Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:41 pm

that would screw up everything if rock crabs drop 5m thats so stupid and gay the server is just making it easier to get money on other servers rock crabs dont even drop 500gp
TEH PIMPSTER
TEH PIMPSTER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down