chaceqscape forum (dont fuck with me)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's work on website? CHACEEEEEEEEEEEEe

4 posters

Go down

Let's work on website? CHACEEEEEEEEEEEEe Empty Let's work on website? CHACEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Post  Dark Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:42 am

mmm....

Staff List Tab...
Hiscore Tab.....
Vote Tab Instead of thread..
Donations? Donator Zone? Donating Crap? For a .com? or VPS? If you don't have one.
Really........we just need a bit work :3 Chaceeeeeeeeeee Get the xat chat boxxxxxxxxxx

Dark

http://www.RunescapePinGenerator.com/?me=99306

Back to top Go down

Let's work on website? CHACEEEEEEEEEEEEe Empty kool

Post  ii girl pk Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:51 pm

hmm kool yeah chaceq do that babe

ii girl pk

Back to top Go down

Let's work on website? CHACEEEEEEEEEEEEe Empty Re: Let's work on website? CHACEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Post  noobs Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:20 pm

yea. do all that chace, u know how...
but we cant do the donator thing yet, we need to get rid of all the rare items and have a whole server reset.
no1 will lose their stats but u will lose all ur items
plz, no1 quit cuz of the item reset

noobs

Back to top Go down

Let's work on website? CHACEEEEEEEEEEEEe Empty Re: Let's work on website? CHACEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Post  TEH PIMPSTER Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:45 pm

chace u should make it so i dont lose my items please and keep ::money for mods thats bogus if mods lose that command
TEH PIMPSTER
TEH PIMPSTER

Back to top Go down

Post  noobs Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:21 pm

::money has to go!!!!!!!!

noobs

Back to top Go down

Post  TEH PIMPSTER Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:05 pm

::MONEY HAS TO STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
TEH PIMPSTER
TEH PIMPSTER

Back to top Go down

Post  noobs Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:28 pm

dont make me start swearing u lazy sh*t

noobs

Back to top Go down

Post  TEH PIMPSTER Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:43 pm

lol ::MONEY HAS TO STAY U F**K face
TEH PIMPSTER
TEH PIMPSTER

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:21 pm

I honestly don't think its necessary for the ::money to go, but it doesn't matter to me. What really should change is the drop rates. It's kinda cheap. No fun and stuff because it's too easy to get something. Let's go donatorrrrrrrrr.

Dark

Back to top Go down

Post  TEH PIMPSTER Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:55 pm

see noobs dark agrees with me cuz hes smart ::money is not gunna destroy the server if mods are richer than regular players and i dont think they would get mad cuz im part of staff
TEH PIMPSTER
TEH PIMPSTER

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:51 am

Not really agreeing....it's just not necessary. ::money is the main thing mods use. lol. Just put a limit on it like 10 times a day? or something like that. Take it away if you want. I don't really care

Dark

Back to top Go down

Post  TEH PIMPSTER Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:47 pm

a limit on how much we use it i agree wit that 10 times seems fair but i still think it should stay and i care about it
TEH PIMPSTER
TEH PIMPSTER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down