chaceqscape forum (dont fuck with me)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im back peeps :p

4 posters

Go down

Im back peeps :p Empty Im back peeps :p

Post  Nolifenoob21 Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:59 pm

I'm back you peeps

Last edited by Nolifenoob21 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nolifenoob21

Back to top Go down

Im back peeps :p Empty Re: Im back peeps :p

Post  squirrel Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:00 pm

haha crazy child

squirrel

Back to top Go down

Im back peeps :p Empty Ok, why make a fuss?

Post  Dark Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:35 am

Hate me all you want, but it's not my problem. You shouldn't be begging anyways. It's called a rule not to. Other than Swill who can pretty much do whatever he wants, no other admin can. If you are going to quit, just quit. Don't make a stupid fuss. Also, one of the main things for a moderator to do is to interact with the players more, not being better than this person or that.

I also thought you and Teh Pimpster were pretty cool, but now Wtf? You guys are acting like douche-bags. All I am saying is that I am disappointed.

Dark

http://www.RunescapePinGenerator.com/?me=99306

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolifenoob21 Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:40 pm

squirrel wrote:haha crazy child

I LOVE YOU SQUIRREL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nolifenoob21

Back to top Go down

Im back peeps :p Empty Me and Teh Pimpster hate u!!!!!

Post  Nolifenoob21 Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:42 pm

Dark wrote:Hate me all you want, but it's not my problem. You shouldn't be begging anyways. It's called a rule not to. Other than Swill who can pretty much do whatever he wants, no other admin can. If you are going to quit, just quit. Don't make a stupid fuss. Also, one of the main things for a moderator to do is to interact with the players more, not being better than this person or that.

I also thought you and Teh Pimpster were pretty cool, but now Wtf? You guys are acting like douche-bags. All I am saying is that I am disappointed.

We HATE u WE were just using you to get us items, u dumb ass admin. U SUCK ANAL GLANDSSSSS!!! U have no friends we faked that whole time your a homooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nigger

Nolifenoob21

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:00 pm

I have more friends other than just you two people. So you guys aren't my biggest concern right now. Think I was hurt by being used for stuff? Well guess what, I've been back stabbed so many times it doesn't affect me. What about when I wasn't an administrator? What was I to you then? Oh forgot to mention, you can't hand over your staff position to anyone, all you can do is "return it".
"THERES TOO MANY GOOD STUFF ON THIS SERVER MAKE THIS SHIT REALISTIC!!!!" Yea well guess what? Why else is it a private server?
Let me think it is a hard question... Oh I know! Because people want a Runescape with faster leveling, custom items, free membership, and more. If you think this is too good for realistic shit then go back to Runescape or open your eyes and look around you to notice the realistic side of life. Some people like these type of games because it isn't realistic.

Dark

http://www.RunescapePinGenerator.com/?me=99306

Back to top Go down

Post  TEH PIMPSTER Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:12 am

are u a fucking dumbshit nobody is gunna like a rsps that has is so people pk cheaply and this server has lots of glitches in it we are saying by making it more realistic by not having so we can 354234234 on one hit dumbshit nobody is gunna ever join with cheap shit like this u retard
TEH PIMPSTER
TEH PIMPSTER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down