chaceqscape forum (dont fuck with me)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all those who quit.

4 posters

Go down

For all those who quit. Empty For all those who quit.

Post  Dark Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:49 am

Stop posting hate comments and fucking shit, don't tell this server what to do and crap because you are gone, which means you don't have any voice in this server. If you quit, you have no ties with this sever anymore, so just quit and don't be a douchebag. If you can't help but post negative comments then don't post at all and quit.
Remember, just shut the hell up if you can't say anything positive such as "Hey guys, I am going to quit because _________..... and thanks for a good time." Or something like that. No need to be like Teh Pimpster or Nolifenoob21 where they have to make negative comments and make a problem for everyone like faggots. Just enjoy it, or quit without saying anything negative.

Staff Members, if you quit just pm or tell Chaceq. Don't go public and say I quit to the whole thing saying, "FUCK YOU SERVER YOU ALL SUCK." If you are going to be like that, don't associate with us anymore, if it's a joke, say it is, if it isn't really a joke, don't do anything with this server. You who make negative comments really piss me off and are annoying. Like I said, just quit without a stupid fight.

Dark

http://www.RunescapePinGenerator.com/?me=99306

Back to top Go down

For all those who quit. Empty SUCK MY ANAL GLANDS

Post  Nolifenoob21 Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:25 pm

FUCK YOU HOMO SUCK MY DICKKKKKK

Nolifenoob21

Back to top Go down

For all those who quit. Empty Re: For all those who quit.

Post  TEH PIMPSTER Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:32 pm

dark ur fucking retarded whenver im on chace is neva on and the server is offline like 24/7 and the reason i quit is that ur gay and noobs and cuz nobody gave a fuck about what i reccommended and this server will never grow with all these problems i think chaceq should shut it down and it wont grow with a dumbfuck admin like u
TEH PIMPSTER
TEH PIMPSTER

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:30 pm

You can't rely on the owner to be online most of his lifetime, or anyone else, because they have a REAL life. You and Nolifenoob21 should find one. ^_^
Hate me because you didn't get admin? Right, forgot you didn't get an admin spot.
Tell me the definition of gay ^_^ Oh yea Gay- 1.Happy 2. Likes other men
If there is another definition tell me please, I'd like to know it.
If you think he should shut it down then why don't you just quit. Because what you said is you and Nolifenoob21's opinion. Not everyone anyone else. Maybe Chaceq made this server for his satisfaction, maybe for mainly himself, maybe for the people. But if you all of a sudden don't like it, then quit. Don't talk anymore, just quit. Because if you keep on talking, then we know you are still clinging on to Chaceqscape.
Also if you guys use people, then who's the assholes? Yea, you guys. So why don't you stop fucking around with me.
If it won't develop, as you said, because of me, than tell me, what did I do that makes it so this server doesn't grow? Deny people items?
Oh ok, I get it.

Douchebags.

Dark

http://www.RunescapePinGenerator.com/?me=99306

Back to top Go down

Post  TEH PIMPSTER Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:18 am

fucking retard u are damn ur so retarded i have a better life than u and i can guarntee that u fag and the their is a another definiton for gay like ur a fucking retard alot of people know that dark that gay also means ur a fucking retard or ur stupid if u didnt know that when i calll u gay thats what i meant and if u didnt know that then ur gay u fag and u can ask anyone they willl say happy or like other men or ur just calling the guy stupid
TEH PIMPSTER
TEH PIMPSTER

Back to top Go down

Post  noobs Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:01 am

teh pimpster is gay

noobs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum