chaceqscape forum (dont fuck with me)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IM DONE I QUIT CHACEQSCAPE

5 posters

Go down

IM DONE I QUIT CHACEQSCAPE Empty IM DONE I QUIT CHACEQSCAPE

Post  TEH PIMPSTER Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:20 pm

im sorry to tell u all that im quiting im done and sick of this server no changes are happening that should be happening and my admin application is gunna be pending for forever its pissing me off SO FUCK EVERYONE ON THIS SERVER XCEPT SWIlLL and chaceq but noobs naj u are a total dick and a fuckker so fuck yall im done go ahead and demote me im done i wanted be admin but no one cared about what i wanted SO FUCK U ALLL!! i might log on once in a awhile but im done if i get promoted to admin i will stay but most likely maybe no changes are happenining so this server wont grow with all these problems I WANT TO GIVE MY MOD POSITION TO NUBCAKES IF HE STILL PLAYS OR JANA OR TYCOON IF THEY STILL PLAY BUT I MOST LIKELY TO NUBCAKE
TEH PIMPSTER
TEH PIMPSTER

Back to top Go down

IM DONE I QUIT CHACEQSCAPE Empty Re: IM DONE I QUIT CHACEQSCAPE

Post  noobs Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:47 am

i dont care about u but why did u make ur bro quit?
idiot

noobs

Back to top Go down

Post  squirrel Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:11 pm

server is off like 24/7 anyways

squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:58 am

Ok, well you won't be getting that admin spot you want so bad if you are doing this. Really? I mean be patient. Updates are coming as fast as possible. If you think it is too slow then why don't you try. If you want admin spot that bad, then actually be in the community, don't be posting stuff like "Make me admin now!" Because that makes you look like an asshole. One that wants to be spoiled. (like Swill2, LOL JK. No offense)

Dark

http://www.RunescapePinGenerator.com/?me=99306

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolifenoob21 Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:26 pm

Dark wrote:Ok, well you won't be getting that admin spot you want so bad if you are doing this. Really? I mean be patient. Updates are coming as fast as possible. If you think it is too slow then why don't you try. If you want admin spot that bad, then actually be in the community, don't be posting stuff like "Make me admin now!" Because that makes you look like an asshole. One that wants to be spoiled. (like Swill2, LOL JK. No offense)

DOUCHE

Nolifenoob21

Back to top Go down

Post  TEH PIMPSTER Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:30 pm

dark i have been in involved u dumbfuck more involved than u asshole and noobs suck my wank nd dark ur just a faggot faggot faggot
TEH PIMPSTER
TEH PIMPSTER

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:48 pm

"im done i wanted be admin but no one cared about what i wanted" that is what you said, what about ii girl pk? Her moderator application has been pending way longer than your administrator application but yet did she complain, still to this very minute? Nope. She has patience, she didn't get angry and quit, all she wanted was MODERATOR. You wanted more. I honestly didn't. I would have been happy with moderator any day and not ask for more. But you? No. You became moderator, started asking for more, but didn't receive it as fast as you wanted it to. Did you notice, that everyone who posted an administrator application did NOT yet get administrator? In fact, all administrators so far received it by just playing the game as a moderator being active. I mean for all I care I wish for Chaceq to demote me and keep me as a moderator or player. I'd rather be that, than abuse my administrator powers or get bothered by beggars to spawn stuff for them.

You even agreed to this:

Ok Guys. Don't Join Thinking You Will Get Mod Or Admin Just For Playing A Lot Or Respecting Server.
Don't join just for admin or mod. That makes you seem like a douche.:/
Oh And Don't Play JUST For Mod/Admin..Friggin Enjoy The Damn Game.
I Can Probably Name 1-8 People Right Now Who Quit Since They Didn't Get Admin/Mod

Don't Be A Douche. Just Play.
If You Want Admin/Mod That Bad...At Least Try The Server. I mean OMFG to all you people who just join and ask for mod/admin. Razz
I prefer people who at least played the game instead of just asking for mod or admin.
But That's Just Me.

So If You Want To Be Mod Or Admin...ACTUALLY PLAY. I Hate People Who Ask For Mod or Admin When They Didn't Even Try The Server.

Thanks For Reading Smile

What did you say back to this?

"i agree wit dark some ppl are a douche if they dont get mod/admin just play and if u stay long enuff with server and actually play u might end up as a mod:)"

PPL ARE A DOUCHE IF THEY DONT GET MOD/ADMIN

You are being a douche right now, cuz you didn't get admin. What you said right there, was it a lie? I guess so.

Dark

http://www.RunescapePinGenerator.com/?me=99306

Back to top Go down

Post  TEH PIMPSTER Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:15 am

lol i dont give a fuck about ii pk girl i have never seen her online once in the whole time of playing ur the one being a douche i have been a faithfull moderator for awhile too nd chaceq played a joke on me by making me admin for a minute that pissed me off to so fuck u dark ur being a real dick
TEH PIMPSTER
TEH PIMPSTER

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolifenoob21 Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:32 pm

Dark wrote:"im done i wanted be admin but no one cared about what i wanted" that is what you said, what about ii girl pk? Her moderator application has been pending way longer than your administrator application but yet did she complain, still to this very minute? Nope. She has patience, she didn't get angry and quit, all she wanted was MODERATOR. You wanted more. I honestly didn't. I would have been happy with moderator any day and not ask for more. But you? No. You became moderator, started asking for more, but didn't receive it as fast as you wanted it to. Did you notice, that everyone who posted an administrator application did NOT yet get administrator? In fact, all administrators so far received it by just playing the game as a moderator being active. I mean for all I care I wish for Chaceq to demote me and keep me as a moderator or player. I'd rather be that, than abuse my administrator powers or get bothered by beggars to spawn stuff for them.

You even agreed to this:

Ok Guys. Don't Join Thinking You Will Get Mod Or Admin Just For Playing A Lot Or Respecting Server.
Don't join just for admin or mod. That makes you seem like a douche.:/
Oh And Don't Play JUST For Mod/Admin..Friggin Enjoy The Damn Game.
I Can Probably Name 1-8 People Right Now Who Quit Since They Didn't Get Admin/Mod

Don't Be A Douche. Just Play.
If You Want Admin/Mod That Bad...At Least Try The Server. I mean OMFG to all you people who just join and ask for mod/admin. Razz
I prefer people who at least played the game instead of just asking for mod or admin.
But That's Just Me.

So If You Want To Be Mod Or Admin...ACTUALLY PLAY. I Hate People Who Ask For Mod or Admin When They Didn't Even Try The Server.

Thanks For Reading Smile

What did you say back to this?

"i agree wit dark some ppl are a douche if they dont get mod/admin just play and if u stay long enuff with server and actually play u might end up as a mod:)"

PPL ARE A DOUCHE IF THEY DONT GET MOD/ADMIN

You are being a douche right now, cuz you didn't get admin. What you said right there, was it a lie? I guess so.

WHY DO YOU GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE, THIS IS A FAIL SERVER. GOD... HOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMOHOMO

Nolifenoob21

Back to top Go down

IM DONE I QUIT CHACEQSCAPE Empty FUCKING NOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Post  Nolifenoob21 Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:32 pm

GOD YOU FUCKING NOOB

Nolifenoob21

Back to top Go down

Post  noobs Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:38 am

this is a bit late but i applied for mod the same day as his bro and it took his bro not even a day to get mod and it took me like 3 weeks.
ur just a spoilt peice of shit

noobs

Back to top Go down

IM DONE I QUIT CHACEQSCAPE Empty IM BACK BITCHES CELEBRATE YAY LOL

Post  TEH PIMPSTER Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:37 pm

TEH PIMPSTER wrote:im sorry to tell u all that im quiting im done and sick of this server no changes are happening that should be happening and my admin application is gunna be pending for forever its pissing me off SO FUCK EVERYONE ON THIS SERVER XCEPT SWIlLL and chaceq but noobs naj u are a total dick and a fuckker so fuck yall im done go ahead and demote me im done i wanted be admin but no one cared about what i wanted SO FUCK U ALLL!! i might log on once in a awhile but im done if i get promoted to admin i will stay but most likely maybe no changes are happenining so this server wont grow with all these problems I WANT TO GIVE MY MOD POSITION TO NUBCAKES IF HE STILL PLAYS OR JANA OR TYCOON IF THEY STILL PLAY BUT I MOST LIKELY TO NUBCAKE

IM BACK.....
TEH PIMPSTER
TEH PIMPSTER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down